We are looking for working students in Electrical development (m/w/d)
Are you ready to be a part of the clean energy movement? We are on a mission to transform hydropower and make renewable energy a reality!
At our start-up, we're pioneering a new era of hydropower that's essential for achieving renewable energy goals. We're proud to be the first to generate clean electricity locally, without harming the environment. Our game-changing solution, the Energyfish, is a scalable micro-hydro power device that harnesses the kinetic energy of flowing water. With patented technology, we achieve high efficiency and profitability, all while safeguarding our ecosystems, no dams involved.
As a key team member, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the electrical development of the Energyfish
- Support pre-series production
- Test and verify components
- Conduct R&D for the necessary electrical systems
- Assist in the technical testing of the Energyfish
What we're looking for:
To excel in this role, you should:
- Be a student of electrical, electronic or power engineering
- Possess knowledge of basic mechanical components
- Be well-organized with excellent time management skills
- Share our motivation to combat climate change and drive innovation in renewable energy
What we offer:
Join us, and you'll enjoy:
- We provide a platform for meaningful engineering work whilst also learning the basic skills of electrical engineering and product development
- An opportunity to be part of the dynamic start-up world
- A modern start-up atmosphere
- Flexible time management
- A convenient workplace on the TU-Munich campus in Garching, the Silicon Valley of Europe!
Ready to be part of the energy revolution? Apply now and help us shape the future of hydropower!