Working student in Embedded Software development (m/f/d)
We are revolutionizing hydropower through providing an important form of base-load, regenerative energy generation – as this is the only way the renewable energy goals can be reached! We are the first to succeed in generating clean electricity locally without ecological disadvantages. Our solution is the Energyfish – a scalable micro hydro power device that can simply be suspended in a river system and generates electricity from the kinetic energy in flowing water. Our patent-pending technology enables high efficiency and thus high profitability – without dams and without endangering flora and fauna.
Our goal is to install enough Energyfish devices in the next 5 years to replace at least one large coal-fired power plant in Germany. In the next 10 years, we plan to install over 100,000 devices across Europe, making it the largest hydroelectric power source in Europe.
Join us in revolutionising hydropower, because we have big plans!
- You work with our development team on the implementation and integration of software modules for our systems
- You are a full-fledged member of our agile development cycle and continuously improve it through your contributions
- You create creative solutions
- You are studying informatics, computer science, electrical engineering, physics, or a related field
- You have experience in the development of embedded systems
- You have programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- You work independently and in an organized manner
- You are motivated to contribute to our future and combat climate change
What we offer you:
- We give purpose to your work and, together with you, we are revolutionizing energy production as we know it today
- We offer you the chance to become a part of the start-up world
- We offer you a modern start-up atmosphere
- We offer flexible time management
- We offer a workplace close to the TU-Munich in Garching, the Silicon Valley of Europe as well as in Gröbenzell!
We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you personally! Become part of our team and help shape the future of energy. Apply now and take the first step into a promising future!