Working student in Mechanical development (m/f/d)
We are revolutionizing hydropower through providing an important form of base-load, regenerative energy generation – as this is the only way the renewable energy goals can be reached! We are the first to succeed in generating clean electricity locally without ecological disadvantages. Our solution is the Energyfish – a scalable micro hydro power device that can simply be suspended in a river system and generates electricity from the kinetic energy in flowing water. Our patent-pending technology enables high efficiency and thus high profitability – without dams and without endangering flora and fauna.
Our goal is to install enough Energyfish devices in the next 5 years to replace at least one large coal-fired power plant in Germany. In the next 10 years, we plan to install over 100,000 devices across Europe, making it the largest hydroelectric power source in Europe.
Join us in revolutionising hydropower, because we have big plans!
- Mechanical development of components of the Energyfish
- Support in pre-series production
- Simulation and analysis of the effects of the Energfish
- Coordination with external development partners
- Support in the technical testing of the Energyfish.
- You are studying mechanical engineering or similar at a university
- You are familiar with basic mechanical components such as motors and generators
- You have experience with CAD software
- You are structured and good with time management
- You are motivated in mitigating climate change and finding new solutions for the future of renewable energy
What we offer you:
- We provide a platform for meaningful engineering work whilst also learning the basic skills of process engineering, mechanical and product development
- We offer you the chance to become a part of the start-up world
- We offer you a modern start-up atmosphere
- We offer flexible time management
- We offer a workplace close to the TU-Munich in Garching, the Silicon Valley of Europe!
We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you personally! Become part of our team and help shape the future of energy. Apply now and take the first step into a promising future!